I'm starting a new blog called In The Know, it will be about a range of real estate topics. If there is something you would like to know, about the housing market or anything real estate. Please don't hesitate to ask.
Please feel free to inbox me here and I will be happy to blog the answer.
It may be a question that others are asking themselves too. Your privacy is important to me so only the question and the answer will be in the blog.
Did you know...
For Sale By Owner (FSBO) properties listed last longer on market than realtor-assisted listings. Stats show FSBO lasted 88 days to Realtor assisted 69.
FSBO/ Realtor Facts...
1. Most FSBO sellers still have to pay a commission to a buyer agent and pay to advertise their home in some way.
2.. 28% of sellers use an agent because of time/ energy/ unavailability to show the home, to sell as a FSBO.
3. FSBO attracts fewer offers than agent listed homes
4. 74% of sellers would use the same agent again
5. Three things FSBO find difficult
Pricing the home right. Completing the paperwork Selling within their planned time frame.
6. Agent listings reach a wider range of potential buyers
7. Agent involved sales are at an all-time high.
8. Full-service experienced agents understand the listing process, finding the right price, and market trends.
Be a part of in the know